With the upper east side just a few touch-ups away from being finished...we moved the scaffolding to the west side. The weekend was spent tearing off the asphalt siding on the upper portion, replacing boards, sanding, cleaning, and priming the peak. Also started installing the wainscoting panels on the eves. The siding is in wonderful condition on the upper portion. Should make for short work. This weekend marked the 1 year anniversary of the start of our siding project!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
My neighbor Jerry and I really got alot accomplished this weekend. The upper section of the east side has really come to life. We started installing the wainscoting panels on the open eves. It could not have been done without scaffolding. Just some cutting in to do up against the header board, and also stripping and repainting the two roof brackets. Then this section is done, and the scaffolding moves to the west side.