Well, it's not nearly as fun as working on the house, but some work needed to be done on the garage. The side door was rusting out, and the lower courses of siding on the right side of the door were in terrible shape. Jerry and I replaced the side door, and I replaced the 4 lower courses of siding. Masonite siding is junk and hard to work with, but it is really cheap. I put tar paper over the sheathing, back-primed the new siding, and caulked the seams really well. Decided to replace the lower 4 courses around the corner too. This fall or next spring the garage will be painted to match the house.